WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE OUTLANDER?

• ZIRA MOST DEFINTALY!ZIRASCARVITANINUKAKOVUShow results <i></i>

• For me, it has to be Vitani. She's got spunk. I wouldn't necessarily consider Kovu and outlander...he had the heart of a true pridelander, in my honest opinion. <i></i>

• I KNOW HE WANST EXACTLY AN OUTSIDER, I JUST HAD AN EXTRA SPACE, AND HE WAS EXILED IN THE BEGINING " I BANISHED YOU FROM THE PRIDE LANDS, NOW YOU AND YOUR YOUNG CUB." ZIRA ROX <i></i>

• I liked Scar personally he was and still is my all time favorite charecter! ^^ <i></i>

• i love zira. shes not so much of a tratior. <i></i>

• I think you're right about one thing.Zira was more dedicated to Scar than Kiara was to Simba. Zira kept her promises — even if it meant her life. <i></i>

• But.. ..why haven't she got Kovu from him?Hope TLK III will give answer.You know me. Vitani is my answer, but she has a good heart. <i></i>

• I sat VITANI! She is AWESOME! When she's a cub, she's just SO cute! And then she's SO coo when she's older! ~Jinga~ Them, us? Look at them! They ARE us! ~Kiara~ <i></i>

• My favorite Outlander is clear Kovu because his development is interesting for me. 8-)

• Personally I think Scar is the best....but is he really an outsider.....
    I think outsiders didn't existed before Simba exiled Scar's lionesses in the outlands....but he did it after he killed Scar.....so I don't think he actually should be considered an outsider.....
    Anyway I also like Nuka a lot....specially when he is an adult...'couse his voice becomes cooler....and the scene where he tried to kill Simba...I was amazed...Srry Simba lovers but I sorta wanted for him to at least harm Simba and prove to his mother that he can be a strong lion himself....despite his lanky bodybuilt....and I also cried when he died.....

• For me I would say Vitani is my fav. I think she tries to be so tough on the outside but on the inside I think she's a right softie.

• Nuka is my favorite outlander, I like his crazy kind. I founded it so sad when he died I was so sad..... After Nuka comes Vitani she is so cool too! :)

• Certainly Vitani. She is my third favourite TLK character, and my favourite Outlander. She's got a lot of personality and grit. Her bad actions were all based on loyality towards her mother and ignorance about the actual situation. I really like her ability to learn and to make the right decisions. She's one of the most complex characters in TLK, although she's playing a minor part.

I also like Nuka, which means I pity him. His storyline is incredibly sad and somehow unnessecary. His whole life was pathetic and it ended tragically.

I really like Kovu, too, I just don't exactly think of him as an outlander, and I don't think liking him is too unusual. He's certainly one of my favourites.

For some peculiar reason I have more sympathy for Scar than Zira, although her motivation was by far more understandable. They are equally cruel, of course, although I still think the way Zira used her children was worse. It may be Scar's subliminal melancholy aswell of the superiority of the first movie (although I honestly love SP) that strengthens the emotional connection between the viewer and Scar. Both characters are theatrical, but Scar has more class. Zira, however, has more sense. I can't like either one. Still, I can't really see them as a couple. Zira doesn't strike me as the kind of female Scar would like and vice versa.

still aber immer da...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!