Beiträge von The Sonic God

Zitat

Originally posted by Lweek
    Today I nostalgicaly searched YouTube for original The Lion King trailer ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…A&feature=player_embedded

When I played trailer I've notice weird thing on 1:20 s .. Simba answer to Rafiky "SHE died" O.o ... Woah, a weather .. pfff weird. Is it an error in dubbing or there was another key evens in original story draft?

Actually, the H was stressed, there was no S pronunciation in the word.

WOW. 2010 flew by like a puff of smoke in the wind.

Very soon, on January 30th, I will be back down in Florida to meet up with some very close friends of mine and appear on their show.

I'm hoping for the chance to meet up with Jason Marsden. He helped the show do a bumper for them and is an acquaintance of my friend Herbie, who is an animator for Disney. I'm *really* excited for this year.

We have a local convention here in Minnesota called "Animé Detour," which brings a crowd of 4,500 people per year. (They actually cap the reg at that number.)

Most animé I don't understand.

Cowboy Bebop: Huh?
    Yugioh: Lame excuse for animé.
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Pretty awesome.
    Inuyasha: Cool.
    Excel Saga: WTF?!
    Fooly Cooly: Now you're just messing with my head.
    Trigun: Meep.

Oh, just to clarify:

Carnivore: A diet consisting of only meat.
    Carniverous: A diet of mostly meats, but grains on rare occasions, sometimes to aide in digestion.
    Omnivore: Everything's on the menu.
    Vegetarian: Mostly fruits and vegetables, though fish and eggs on occasion. Also, milk.
    Herbivore: A lighter vegetarian diet.
    Vegan: No food at all from mammals of any kind, reptiles or fish. Plants only. Known to generate telekenetic powers over time. The Vegan police monitor you at all times. Milk only permitted when as an infant.

To "stick" can also mean to adhere to, like what glue does.

So "to stick around," is as exactly as Kirauni said. It means you're going to be together or near someone or something. You may also hear "to hang out," meaning that you wish to spend some time with someone doing something, usually entertaining.

Zitat

Originally posted by XxXEmoKidXxX
    Hi...my name's Andreja I'm new here .... ;)
    Here are a few things about me.....
    -I'm emo
    -I'm only 12

Part of being young is learning to cope with daily life. Once you've found something you like to do and work hard to achieve your goals, you become less "emo," and start feeling better.

Zitat

-I'm from Bosnia but I think I know english enough so I can comunicate....

English is a tough language, but then again, that could be said about any secondary language you didn't grow up with. From what I can tell, your English is reasonably good and easy to understand. :)

Zitat

-I'm not furry [but I wish to become one]
    -I've got no fursona for now....and I need help to make one...

This is something that you really need to develop on your own. No one can "turn you into a furry." Furry could be a hobby or a lifestyle. I see the word furry as a way of saying, "I like anthropomorphic creatures."

Developing a "fursona" or "furry personality" takes time. Find out which or what kind of animal you like the best, and see if you can identify yourself to it. Maybe the animal is just something that you like, or it has a spiritual connection of some kind. Maybe an animal was involved in your life so closely that you feel part of their lives somehow. It's different for everyone.

Zitat

-I love TLK (fave char's Kiara)

Kiara is a cutey, isn't she? >^_^<

Zitat

-Just can't wait for the fourth film....

Probably not likely, but who knows?

Zitat

-I've got too much OCs
    .......................that's all about me :) :) :)
    Pls correct me if there are some mistakes in my spelling....I'm still learning english....

Too many OCs?

Hey, welcome to the forums, BTW, I'm Justin, one of the moderators here. I've been at this place for roughly a decade, if you can believe that.

Learning English will be rather simple to do here, I think, since many of us speak English, natively or as their second language. (The other primary language is German, of course). If you have any questions, we're always here to help.

Please, enjoy your stay!

If I watch Sci-Fi, I prefer something plausible to something completely absurd or something that could be easily disproven. It makes it hard for me to be entertained by something when I know it's completely wrong or even just out of left field.

Once scene I did not like is when Pumbaa's flatulence causing the animals to faint, thereby causing the animals ahead of them to "kneel." This just kind of ruins the original story of respecting the newborn prince Simba.

I'm not quite sure what to think of that... swapping blood with a leopard cub? Wouldn't that cause intense medical problems? lol

If I could speak the language of another species merely by swapping blood, I would have done that by now. XD

Zitat

Originally posted by Amyz
    The Lion King II was good, not as good as the first one but I liked the music and I agree how stupid it is when one of the lionesses say "My, how you've grown".

This was mentioned earlier in the post. Reminded me of my grandparents when we visited every year as children for Thankgiving, Christmas, and Easter.

It got old real fast. Probably because *I* got old. :p

I can't remember. That was 25 years ago.

I saw you posted this in the German section, too. Since I keep referencing my dictionary when I write in German, I figured for being understood I should just reply here. :p

Anyway...

When I wrote my fanfic, Leaders of the Pride, I portrayed Mufasa as a rambunctious cub. Eventually, he did grow up to be a responsible pride leader and father.

Simba's lifestyle I think might be a reflection of Mufasa's when he was a cub. After all, parents see traits of themselves in their own children.

Also... wouldn't be surprised if Mufasa as a cub looked like Simba. When I compare child pictures of my aunt and my cousin (her daughter), the likeness is uncanny, and even scares me a bit...