Just poking my head into the old forums to wander down memory lane

• Well it's been a while I thought I would poke my head into the old forums to see how everyone is doing. :Alex

Ich bin ein englischer Muttersprachler. Bitte entschuldigen Sie die Verwendung von. Google Übersetzer. Ich habe hier irgendwo ein deutsches Buch.

• It is crazy here too. You know me just lion around. All is going okay after Covid. Apart from that I have a few more grey hairs on my muzzle. How are you going Kirauni?

Ich bin ein englischer Muttersprachler. Bitte entschuldigen Sie die Verwendung von. Google Übersetzer. Ich habe hier irgendwo ein deutsches Buch.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Same here even with the hair ;)
    Covid over here is far from being gone... sadly enough. People are careless and thus the infections increase. I don't want to think about what will happen in fall.
    And now there's a war going on in Europe, too. These are all things that are keeping me busy. But apart from that, we are doing great. Our "little" daugher is well and turning 9 this summer... time really flies!

• I certainly do I have my degree now and a good job. I know the feeling I have gray hairs in my mane also. It's been good to hear from you Kirauni. I must admit I found myself up at 2am reading some of the old stories.

• I decided to update my Avatar Picture. I think it looks a bit more slick than the old one. :Alex

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!