Terms of use/Board rules

• Offizieller Beitrag

Update: 03.10.2007
    Terms of use apply to all boards hosted at www.pride-lands.org.

Update: 03.03.2008
    Since the board's software saves the user's IP-address along with every posting "VIII. Privacy" has been adjusted.

Update: 14.04.2009
    Terms of use updated, sorted and I added the passages about the protection of minors.

Update: 23.11.2010
    Added "2.8 Bans & Blocks". It's natural that the staff can ban certain users in case our terms of use are not adhered to.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Due to current issues, I had to add one rule to the terms of use.
    It has been marked as "New" in the posting above.

Normally, it should go without saying that one should stick to the topic of a thread and that threads should only be opened in the proper subforum.
    However, we experienced some problems in the German-speaking section and therefore I had to update the rules. I'm sorry, but there was no other way.

If somebody has any questions concerning this or wants to talk about is new rule, please write me a PM about it.

Thanks for your attention :)

Kind regards,

~Kirauni

• Offizieller Beitrag

As our board's software automatically saves the user's IP along with the posting, I had to adjust "VIII. Privacy".

If somebody has any questions concerning this or wants to talk about is new rule, please write me a PM about it.

PS: Rest assured that I won't randomly hand such kind of confidential information over to an unauthorized third party.

• Offizieller Beitrag

After many years I finally have to change the terms of use greatly. This is due to the fact that German law has changed and that I have to add some informations on the protection of minors.

I changed the layout greatly but most of the content is still the same.
    And just between us... the spelling was horrible so I had to change that, too.

So have a look at the new terms of use and in case you're not okay with them, write me a shot PM and we'll talk this over.

After 14 days I'll assume that you're all fine with them :)

Kind regards,

Kirauni

• Offizieller Beitrag

Update: 23.11.2010
    Added "2.8 Bans & Blocks". It's natural that the staff can ban certain users in case our terms of use are not adhered to.

So have a look at the new terms of use and in case you're not okay with them, write me a short PM and we'll talk this over.

After 14 days I'll assume that you're all fine with them :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!