The Red Lion Inn !

• *Takes off goggles and ear defenders and stares at you.*

"Have you drucken so much already?"

*Grabs three champagne glasses and starts juggling them.*

"Four is right."

• *i smile at you sarcasticaly and snatch at one of the wine-glasses, catching it but my claw digs into the glass and smashes it in my paw*

damnit!

*it shatters all over the floor, and i kick at it with my hind-paws.*

albus... your move

• "Checkmate!"

*Takes another of the tall champagne glasses, then a fourth and a fifth, tossing them high.*

"I'm going to regret this... But it's fun!"

• taps Albus on the sholder and cheesy grins back at him.

Ich bin ein englischer Muttersprachler. Bitte entschuldigen Sie die Verwendung von. Google Übersetzer. Ich habe hier irgendwo ein deutsches Buch.

• *Looks up from his book, then back at his book, then in a blink of an eye looks back up again and falls off his chair.*

"Alex?! Is that really you? Wow! How have you been?"

*Stands up again and dusts himself off.*

• Getting myself an education to be exsact but how are you. I'm sorry though I tend to do that to you Albus.

Ich bin ein englischer Muttersprachler. Bitte entschuldigen Sie die Verwendung von. Google Übersetzer. Ich habe hier irgendwo ein deutsches Buch.

• “Yes you do, you sneaky lion!”

*Whacks the auto-clean button on the bar. After a few seconds of clicking it springs into the air with an audible ‘SPROOORING!’*

“Oy... It’s broken... Again.”

*Looks back at Alex, shaking his head.*

“I’ve been pretty good.”

• lays down on all fours and rumbles under the bar looking at the wiring.

I'm doing a science degree at uni now.

So what are you doing with your life then.

• “A science degree, huh? Not bad.”

*Tilts his head to look at what Alex is doing.*

“I haven't been going a great deal recently, to be honest. Mainly family things.”

*Looks over to the old meerkat section of the inn. The section door had been removed at the hinges and the top of the doorway smashed, relatively neatly, to make the doorway taller. Inside there were dust sheets covering the floor, and scaffolding was everywhere. The ceiling had gone, and the golden Timon statue fountain was off and covered with a dust sheet.*

“But, I’ve been very busy here... Since the inn has been so empty... I’ve been making a few changes to the old meerkat section.”

• looks like it Albus. Its pritty dusty here.

• “yeah... Sorry about the mess. But anyway... Do you fancy going for a swim? The inn moved the pool outside last year... I’m just going to get changed...”

*Disappears into the old meerkat section. After a few minutes he returns, but shaped like an otter, wearing goggles on his forehead.*

“Didn’t know I could do this, did ya?”

*Walks over to the front door and goes out to the pool.*

• "Are you crazy Albus? It's the middle of winter. I'm not suprised that it hasn't turned into an ice rink."

pokes his head into the meerkat section.

"A golden statue of timon? I thort we lions were intresting decorators."

curls up in frount of the fireplace. "Aaaah nice and warm"

continues on purring contently

• Wht the? Albus you looks otterly rediculus

• *Sprays Alex with a hose through the window, putting out the fire.* >:3

“No need to be rude about one of my appearances, now... But now you’re all wet, maybe you want to come swimming now? Or maybe ice-skating? Or maybe even skiing?”

• *shakes himself off and curls up on heated rock by the pool.*

Its too cold to go in it is heated to a comortable temperture.

I warn you albus I'm no sea lion he he

I'm just happy on this rock

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs*

• *Get up and dives in the heated pool.*

"Not bad in your right Albus"

jumps on the lilo and watches Albus

"sorry about before."

• Sighs wandering if the red lion inn will have to clase its doors soon.

get up and fixes the self repare system to get the building back to its glory.

*runs around polishing everything and anything then gets himself a dring from the bar.*

• Alex manages to fix the inn with its magical repair systems. "Well all we need now is some customers." He chuckles

• Alex opens the doors and makes sure that the pool is functioning properly. He then check the Meerkat section to make sure that it is working too. Then restocks the bar. "well this old place has seen better days and makes sure the German translation matrix is working properly. "
    deutsche Übersetzung ist online" the translation matrix replies.
    "okay we are back in business." he says

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!